I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/21/2013

Cosmetic Fair and Mina goes mesh!

It’s amazing how a bit of makeup here and there can completely change the appearance of an avatar. An eye shadow, a mole, lipstick, teeth, and there you go, a brand new face! Add some lashes and nails and you’re all dolled up.


If you love such enhancements, the Cosmetic Fair is heaven for you. Lots of amazing brands, some establishes, some of them new (to me, at least), some of them focused on makeup only and some who also make skins. And there’s not a single thing that I could think of and is not there, from posh makeup to scars, from diva lipsticks to sleepless undereye marks.


Also, a hair brand dear to me, Mina, has mesh hair starting tomorrow! The brand owner and creator, Mina Nakamura, will release her first rigged mesh hair on the 21st, when a new cycle of My Attic @ The Deck starts. I think this is a lovely hairstyle and I hope to see more from her!



That is a photo of Moniq wearing avatar enhancements on Izzie’s Asia skin, but it looks so much different! Check the credits below to find out what Moniq is wearing and be sure to (Read more…)


View the original post at Through Salamander's eyes






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://salamanderslfashion.wordpress.com/2013/04/21/cosmetic-fair-and-mina-goes-mesh/

No comments:

Post a Comment