I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/19/2013

Chantilly Lace and a Pretty Face

I get the most unique array of little things to blog in blogger packs. The other day, I received a special sculpt for the mouth, and when it was worn, it stuck my avi’s tongue out to show a gummy bear on my tongue. I love the playful along with the serious fashion. Sometimes I get a whole pack of items designed to match so the consumer doesn’t have to work too hard to match shoes and jewelry with the outfits they buy.





Featured 7 Deadly S{k}inss Envy B4a T2 DEF

Featured Mirror’s Enigma Superbia Eyelashes

Featurd EMO-tions Paradise (from the Fantasy Faire, 100% for RFL)

Featured Shadow Moon Wild Thing Cheetah

Featured (My Styling) N@N@ Elven Upper Arm Bracelet

1. Custom Shape

2. Poetic Eyes: Autum Colors – Storm

3. Face Paint: Call of the Wild

4. Shear Modifiable Tights by Caryn

5. (My Styling) N-Core: Special Edition Coquette

6. Image Essentials Pose

7. Adorkable Pose



Sometimes I want to see what I can do with pieces from multiple sources, but I also want to show you what the designer created when they made a recent release, so I came up with this idea, shown above in the photograph. (Read more…)


View the original post at caryn Ashdene's Viewpoint






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://carynashdeneslblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/chantilly-lace-and-pretty-face.html

No comments:

Post a Comment