I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/24/2013

before these feelings fade

Snapshot_061


This is just going to be a short post today, because real life is really crazy right now. I’m going to be pretty behind for a bit with posts, but as soon as things calm down, I’m sure I’ll be around more! I downloaded the new Firestorm update last night, and it’s running really well for me! I’m excited to take more pictures.


This dress is from eyelure, and I really love it. I felt compelled to be barefoot to help showcase the dress better.


Hope to see you all soon!


Wearing…


DressEyelure

HairD!va

Eyes[UMEBOSHI]

HandsSLink

FeetGos Boutique

SkinPink Fuel (Kumi)

Pose ♡ Shiseido


View the original post at sweet melting marshmallow






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://www.emi.eternalsnow.net/before-these-feelings-fade/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=before-these-feelings-fade

No comments:

Post a Comment