I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/23/2013

Beauty is so simple..

More Fantasy Faire items..




Listening too.


Styling Below!



It is what you do with it, that counts..


I will be honest… I had never heard of, NAMINOKE before I was assigned their store for the, Fantasy Faire…

I went over to their store, as soon as I received the note card with their store name.. just so I could get a FEEL of what sort of clothing or, items they had.. I did this with all the stores.

As soon as I walked in, I knew I would love this store…


I am a an extreme Gacha fan!

Right at the back of the store, which you can see from the entrance, there are Gachas EVERYWHERE.

Yup, I became a fan straight away.. AND, the Gacha items are transfer.. so you know what that means, if you are a friend of mine inworld!

PRESSIES!


Anyway, the creator Taiko Mccaw is included in this years Fantasy Faire with these darling kimonos … as well as a couple other items.. which I will do my best to share!


I just hope that I can do these beautiful items, justice!


First one is called, *N*LOTUS – WHITE MOON….


More Fantasy Faire items..


Next is, *N*LOTUS – BLACK NIGHT


More Fantasy Faire items..


And finally…*N*LOTUS (Read more…)


View the original post at So Hawt SL » ♥ So Hawt ♥






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sohawtsl.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/beauty-is-so-simple/

No comments:

Post a Comment