I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/24/2013

.A Walk in the Park.

Hello again, my darlings! I’m back and have brought you another gorgeous little number, perfect for the spring season. I do hope you enjoy!


The dress, a new item from the master mesh makers behind ColdLogic , is simply gorgeous! Beautiful textures, lovely accent belt, attention to detail is amazing, wrinkles and shading in all the right places and a natural shape to the mesh with required no modding for my shape. Perfect for the season, able to dress up or down, wear it for a night out with the girls, a lunch date, or a day at the office. I love love love this dress!


The purse, a new item from the talented designer behind Slink and available at the new round of The Attic , is lovely! I love the design, well made, beautiful textures, great briefcase size for the professional look and available in 3 different colors to suit your mood! Check it out!

On to the fashion!



What I’m wearing:

Hair: Magika – Plenty

Eyes: IKON – Ardent Eyes (growth)

Eyelashes: *GA* – Mesh Lashes (mysteria)

Earrings: {Cherry} – Lola leaves (Death) **The Attic**

Dress: ColdLogic – Moffet (cream)

Shoes: Redgrave – Cathy

Bracelets: (Read more…)


View the original post at .Fatally Stylish.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://fatallystylish.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-walk-in-park.html

No comments:

Post a Comment