I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/07/2012

Zaara Makes Mesh



With the Ashima blouse, Zaara is making her first foray into mesh, and I am happy to report that the style of this blouse is one that has the potential to work very well even if you don’t like to change your shape for mesh. The billowing sleeves, the drapery across the torso and the loose fit over hips and bottom means that it is very forgiving. It is also great for wearing with mesh pants since it covers the sometimes problematic waistline, so I have paired it with a pair of jeans from One Bad Pixel. My shoes (and feet) are from lassitude & ennui and my hair from Wasabi Pills.


Finally, I am also wearing a jewellery set by Dark Mouse which sadly will be closing soon and is having a sale on all her jewellery and hair. Don’t miss that!


read on >>>


Image Preview:

Click for full-sized image






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://www.hippoiathanatoi.com/Virtually/Otherworldly/Entry/Zaara_Makes_Mesh/

No comments:

Post a Comment