I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/21/2012

Take away love and our earth is a tomb.




I saw this mesh vest from Stupid Things on another blog and completely fell in love with it. It’s quite possibly the most beautiful mesh item I’ve ever seen and while I don’t log into the mesh viewer often because it makes my computer hate me, I knew that I had to take a picture and share it with all of you!


Vest: .:Stupid Things:. vest with belt/soft green

Hair: >TRUTH< Claudia – jupiter

Eyelashes -31- ExtraLong *REDGRAVE*

Nails: [MANDALA]medium

Skin: -Belleza- Lily V1 Med 0 Hair (cleavage)

Eyes: IKON ‘Sunrise’ Eyes – Bleached Green M

Pose: Glitterati







via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://delusionalgrantham.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/take-away-love-and-our-earth-is-a-tomb/

No comments:

Post a Comment