I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/08/2012

The Men’s Dept. July 8th, 2012







I have been busy and lazy the last couple days but I wanted to treat my fans to a post before the week was over. I decided to do a new Mens Dept post because, of the new round that was released a couple days ago with some awesome designers taking part in it. Check out the pictures and head down there, I think they have some nice things for you :)


Hair- Atro Patena- Hector- Blacks

Eyes- ID. .ID. Heterochromia: Blue & Brown Pack, (Blue is worn in this picture)

Chin Piercing- Acide- Snake

Necklace- Kosh- Epiphany chain

Tattoo- Sleepy Bozer- Shibby

Top- Tee*fy Herman’s Loose Sweater Thick Stripes Black/Grey

Pants- D R O P . Cropped -Chino Charcoal

Shoes- Entente–Entente- Cousteau Shoes (Not Included)


The Mens Dept. , The Pea (45, 44, 23)



New song I have heard the first time by the Mau5, I enjoyed it, so I hope you do too :)







via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://fearlessfashionsl.blogspot.com/2012/07/mens-dept-july-8th-2012.html

No comments:

Post a Comment