I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/20/2012

A Scheduled Appearance



You have to love the pre-schedule function in wordpress. It’s what allows me to blog this awesomeness even though I am most likely lying on a beach or playing soccer with the kiddos right now. It’s like magic!



Before I went off I took a round at Collabor 88. This month has some truly great stuff and I left… well, with a much lighter wallet. Even though I don’t have anywhere to rezz a skybox for living in (I live in a Linden Home), I bought this one from Trompe Loeil. I figured I could rezz it in sandboxes and use as a prop for my photos. It really is quite gorgeous and outrageously cheap.


I also grabbed this flirty top from Ingenue. I find myself back at Ingenue over and over again because I am just in love with the things there. So many of the pieces appeal to me and fits in with my style. If you have not been to the sale yet, I suggest you get a move on.



Hair: Truth – Ashlynn

Skin: Illusory – Paige

Lipstick: Pekka – Homicidal

Nails: SLink – Jolie Sculpted Prim Nails


Top: Ingenue for Collabor 88 – Mignon

Skirt: Mon Tissu – Westbury Mini

Shoes: Nardcotix – Nara Chunky Pump

Earrings: Paper Couture – Reclining Feline

Ring: Caroline’s Jewelry – Multi Gem Flower Statement Ring

Cuff: The Sea Hole for Collabor 88 – Antique Moonstone Set

Bag: SySy – Linen Baggie


Pose: Olive Juice

Skybox: Trompe Loeil for Collabor 88 – Sunbleached Skybox








via GlamourSL Feed http://veenya.wordpress.com/2012/07/19/a-scheduled-appearance/

No comments:

Post a Comment