I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/08/2012

52 Weeks of Color – #27 Cadium Red



I’m still playing catch-up here with the colors. Almost there, almost. Last weeks color was Cadium Red. I’m fond of all the red hues, they make me feel sexy and dangerous. So I decided to go all out on that feeling and picked together this very vampy outfit. I feel like something out of True Blood, just missing the fangs.



Hair: Exile – Violetta

Eyes: Glam Affair – Stella V2

Skin: Illusory – Paige

Lipstick: Pekka – Homicide

Nails: Mandala – Nail Palette 2 Long


Top: Whippet & Buck – Cole Boatneck

Corset: Sn@tch for faMESHed – Passion of the Corset

Skirt: Ingenue – Lana Skirt

Shoes: Redgrave – Cathy

Necklace: Paper Couture – Gold Plate Necklace (@ Marketplace)


Pose: Glitterati








via GlamourSL Feed http://veenya.wordpress.com/2012/07/08/52-weeks-of-color-27-cadium-red/

No comments:

Post a Comment