I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/27/2012

Red Hot




I barely slept tonight and my lack of sleep is your fortune, since I get to do an extra blog post.I had to show both back and front with this outfit so you can really see the tattoo. I really don’t like picture heavy posts, but we can make an exception today. Anyway, I’ll leave you to the details and the pictures, if you need the pics to be large, just click on them.


Have a kick ass day!


<3Marja<3



Style Notes:

Skin:.tsg. Lumiere A :: Catwoman :: Bust-Blonde (Skin Addiction Showcase)

Hair: >TRUTH< Jessie w/Roots – fire

Elf Ears: .:: TBP ::. Elf Ears

Freckles:L.Fauna Serious Freckles [Dark1]

Tail: [sknk] – Imp Tail

Bracelets: [MANDALA] SINRA2 BRACELET SET/FEMALE/KURENAI RED

Tattoo: . Sweet Sin . My Spring 4 (GSP)

Eyes: .ID. Radioactive / Regular & MESH Eyes (GSP)

Clothing: ::1bp Leather Bustier Red(mesh)(One Bad Pixel)(My Attic)

Boots: HOC Industries – Thigh Boots (mesh)

Stockings: ~Sassy!~ Mistress fishnet stockings – red

choker: [MANDALA]MILKY WAY CHOKER/BLACK WIND

Nails: [MANDALA]SINRA 2 NAILS and RINGs set/FEMALE/KURENAI RED








via GlamourSL Feed http://crazyinsl.wordpress.com/2012/05/27/red-hot/

No comments:

Post a Comment